Home madeVeg mini pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Mini pizzas on homemade thin crust dough + tons of topping ideas! These little bites are perfect for parties and fun for weeknights!
Freezer Ready Mini Pizzas are an easy and inexpensive snack to keep stocked in your freezer. A homemade and healthy option compared to frozen pizza. How to make Vegetable Mini Pizza on Tawa or Pan for Kids lunch box recipe. You do ones thing grilling melt Home madeVeg mini pizza accepting 17 instructions also 24 also. Here is how you consummate.
procedure of Home madeVeg mini pizza
- It's 4-5 of mini pizza base.
- You need 200 grams of Paneer(cut into long strips).
- You need 1/2 cup of Boiled green peas.
- It's 1 cup of Green/ red and yellow capsicums Julienne.
- It's of For pizza sauce.
- You need 400 gm of tomato.
- It's 7-8 of garlic.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 2 teaspoon of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive(optional).
- You need 1 cup of Mozerella cheese (grated).
- It's 1 cup of cabbage shredded.
- It's 1 cup of carrot shredded.
- Prepare 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt / sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Indian herbs.
I don't think these are mini pizzas, they look like mini fatayer and an olive bread of some sort that's served at our local lebanese bakery. Learning how to make pizza at home? This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust. Feel free to use whatever toppings your family enjoys on this homemade pizza recipe. —Marianne Edwards, Lake Stevens, Washington.
Home madeVeg mini pizza method
- Heat a non stick pan..
- Add butter..
- Add crushed garlic..
- Saute it till golden brown..
- Make tomato puree from tomatoes and add into it..
- Add salt pepper and sugar..
- Cook till the sauce thicken..
- Your pizza sauce is ready..
- Heat another pan with 1/2 teaspoon butter..
- Add onion..
- Saute for 1 minute..
- Add carrots and cabbage and boiled peas..
- Toss it..
- Add three tipes of capsicum..
- Add paneer & again toss..
- Add salt & pepper..
- Keep it aside.
- Buttered the pizza base..
- Apply pizza sauce generously..
- Layered prepared vegetables.Add sliced olives.
- Cover the vegetables with grated cheese..
- Add salt pepper and chilli flakes and indian herbs..
- Bake it till the cheese turns slightly golden brown.
- Serve hot..
Customize individual biscuit pizza your way! Pizza With No Cheese No Sauce Recipes. Serrano Ham and Quail Eggs Mini PizzasRecetas del Señor Señor. Mini Pizza Recipe - these tasty pizzas are made with homemade pizza crust and homemade pizza sauce. The best thing about making homemade pizza is that you have total control over the ingredients, so you can make a better quality pizza.