Low Calorie Chicken & Coleslaw Sandwich. Looking for low-calorie chicken recipes that taste amazing? These garlic-and-cayenne-stoked chicken breast morsels are baked instead of fried for a low fat version of Buffalo Wings. A sweet, tangy balsamic vinegar marinade gives pan-fried chicken breasts flavor and color.
Pack the flavor, not the calories. Living the low-cal lifestyle every day? From your grill, stovetop or oven, there are endless ways to enjoy. You effect boiling simmer Low Calorie Chicken & Coleslaw Sandwich applying 14 technique than 5 so. Here you go get there.
program of Low Calorie Chicken & Coleslaw Sandwich
- You need 2 of chicken breast fillets, cut into pieces.
- It's 4 of medium baguette.
- Prepare 2 cups of cabbage, finely shredded.
- It's 2 of carrots, grated.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of light mayonnaise.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, or juice of half lemon.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, mashed.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Marinade:.
- You need 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, mashed.
So, if you're in the mood for chicken, try one of these delicious low-calorie chicken dinner recipes tonight. We have plenty of ideas for healthy chicken meals. Chicken is a healthy source of lean protein, plus it's low in saturated fat making it the perfect base for a healthy dinner. We've gathered our favourite low calorie chicken recipes, all quick and easy to make but still bursting with flavour.
Low Calorie Chicken & Coleslaw Sandwich receipt
- In a bowl, mix the marinade ingredients together and add in the chicken breasts. Cover and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours..
- Remove the chicken pieces from the fridge. Put them in a pan on medium heat and cook until they are well done..
- To prepare the coleslaw, mix the shredded cabbage leaves and carrots together in a bowl. Add in the light mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic and salt and mix well..
- Divide the chicken pieces among the 4 sandwich rolls. Place an adequate amount of coleslaw on top of the chicken pieces in each sandwich..
- Toast the sandwiches a little just so it changes color on the outside and eat hot..
Low-Fat Chicken Main Dish Recipes Looking for low-fat chicken recipes? Inspiration and Ideas Tips & Tricks Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs "The chicken was very tender and juicy. Honey Mustard Slow Cooker Chicken (low Fodmap, Gf, Df, Scd), Slow Cooker General Tso's Chicken, Slow Cooker Garlic Parmesan Chicken Quick & Easy Low-Calorie Chicken Recipes. Find healthy, delicious quick and easy low-calorie chicken recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. Stuffed Chicken Braised in Tomato Sauce.