low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin. Mix It Up At Brunchtime With Delicious Sausage & Cheddar Flatbreads. Scrumptious Breakfast Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success With Kraft®, Try Today! Variations: To make Oatmeal Raisin Muffins, Oatmeal Apple Muffins, or Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Muffins, add raisins/chopped apples/chocolate chips to the batter.
They are perfect to store in the freezer for a quick and easy breakfast or snack option on the go. The bananas, coconut oil and honey keep these muffins super soft and moist. These Healthy Chocolate Muffins have set a new standard against which all future chocolate muffin recipes will be measured. You fulfill boiling panfry low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin testing 13 modus operandi along with 7 furthermore. Here you go make hay.
receipt of low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin
- You need 1 3/4 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 3 of egg whites.
- You need 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- You need 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain low fat yogurt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweetener that measures like sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Each of my healthy oatmeal muffin recipes are made with no flour, no sugar, and no oil. While this might sound like a recipe for cardboard, it actually produces amazingly delicious muffins! Toasted oatmeal replaces flour (use gluten-free oats for gluten-free muffins) for a smooth muffin with a slightly nutty favor.; Bananas are used instead of oil or butter to. That really helps keep them low fat and low calorie.
low calorie chocolate oatmeal breakfast muffin modus operandi
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all Ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Once combined, stir in half of chocolate chips.
- Spoon into muffin pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 10 more minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
This Low-Carb Double Chocolate Muffins Recipe brings chocolate to the breakfast table in a healthy way. These decadent muffins can be part of a low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, LCHF, diabetic, Atkins, or Banting diet. Too much of either ingredient will dry out your ultimate healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins and make them crumbly, instead of moist and tender.. Healthy blueberry oatmeal muffins + low calorie + moist and tender = math I love!. Other Muffins I also love to make are Maple Pecan Banana Muffins, Ricotta Cheese Chocolate Chip Muffins, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins with Glaze.