Mimi's Meatloaf. Using long spatula, remove meat loaf from the pan. Place roasting pan on stove over high heat. Bring liquid to boil and cook for a few minutes, stirring constantly.
In large bowl, stir remaining ingredients and remaining ketchup mixture until well mixed. Heat the olive oil in a medium saute pan. MEATLOAF HAS an image problem. "It's a clunker of a dish," said Libby Willis, co-owner of MeMe's Diner in Brooklyn. You wind up steaming steep Mimi's Meatloaf practicing 8 prescription moreover 6 than. Here you go rack up.
procedure of Mimi's Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 packages of Beef Flavored Ramen Noodles.
- It's 1 tsp of salt (or to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper (or to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of to 1/2 ketchup or spaghetti sauce or salsa.
And yet, since the restaurant opened late last year, its meatloaf has. My mom made us meatloaf in a muffin tin all the time when I was a kid. It's so yummy cooked this way and it's also way easier to make and faster to cook the regular meatloaf! I particularly love that this recipe can be prepped in the morning, or even the night before, making dinnertime way less stressful..
Mimi's Meatloaf little by little
- Preheat oven 350°.
- Crush Ramen noodles into small pieces..
- Add Ramen, season packet and all other ingredients in large bowl until well mixed..
- Cook for about 1 hr until no longer pink. Cooking time may depend on your oven. During the last 10 minutes spread sauce on top and finish cooking..
Trusted Results with Mimis cafe meatloaf recipe. Answer Recipe Request - Community - Allrecipes. Recipe request recommendations by Allrecipes home cooks. now to use this free feature. LYONLOGAN is looking for: I love the non fat french dressing at Mimi's Cafe.. Bran Muffins a la Brian - All Recipes.