Chicken Meatloaf. You can substitute ground beef in this meatloaf recipe, if you wish. This Chicken Meatloaf is one of my personal favorite recipes on the blog. It's healthier than traditional meatloaf but still full of flavor and pure comfort!
Busy evenings are the norm for most of us. Why not make them a little easier, with a hearty & healthy meal? This chicken meatloaf is also great for those of. You undertake steaming fricassee Chicken Meatloaf using 14 technique also 7 as a consequence. Here you are do one proud.
ingredients of Chicken Meatloaf
- It's 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 medium of Carrot.
- It's 2 clove of Garlic.
- It's 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ranch Dressing OR Italian Dressing.
- It's 3 slice of Bread.
- It's 1/2 cup of Milk.
Nothing says cozy home cooking like Chicken Meatloaf. Seasoned ground chicken is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and nestled under a crunchy, cheesy topping. This meatloaf makes a great dinner. This chicken meatloaf recipe has added flavor from sautéed vegetables and Gouda cheese; it's easy weeknight dinner.
Chicken Meatloaf compound
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ground chicken in a large mixing bowl then set aside..
- Rip bread apart then soak it in the 1/2 cup milk.
- Chop onions, carrots, and garlic. Sautee in oil until translucent. Let it cool completely before adding it too the meat. MAKE SURE IT'S COOL. Otherwise it won't bind properly..
- Add eggs, seasoning, and dressing to the meat mixture..
- Softly take the bread out of the milk. Squeeze half of the milk out of the bread then add moist bread to the meat mixture..
- Combine all ingredients until incorporated well. Let stand for ten minutes for the bread to bind meat together if too loose..
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Shape meat into a pan, or log. Bake for 60 min at 350°F..
This barbecue-flavored meatloaf recipe has all the ingredients of our favorite, homemade barbecue It makes a nice change from a classic meatloaf, and because it's made with ground chicken instead of. chicken meatloaf buffalo chicken meatloaf ground chicken meatloaf joy of cooking turkey or chicken meatloaf buffalo chicken meatloaf recipe. Ground chicken meatloaf is a healthy dish full of tasty cancer-fighting vegetables. Meatloaf is the perfect meal when you need something warm and comforting, or if you're not feeling your best. Low Carb Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf - Gluten Free. I really enjoy a good low carb meatloaf, but I don't make it that often.