Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF. A proper juicy cheeseburger on toasty bread. I had a cousin who used to bbq burgers on a charcoal grill. See more ideas about Recipes, Cooking recipes, Food.
See more ideas about Food recipes, Cooking recipes and Food. See more ideas about Food, Yummy food and Food recipes. Halloween Meatloaf Head Recipe: Spooky Pasta Dinner and Party Ideas.. You look after heating scorch Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF adopting 10 process moreover 13 also. Here is how you fulfill.
procedure of Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 750 grams of minced beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 120 ml of tomato ketchup, divided.
- It's 2 slices of stale bread made into crumbs, see my recipe for GF.
- It's 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of your favourite hamburger relish for topping.
- It's 150 grams of grated cheese - I use Violife dairy-free brand.
- You need of Any extras you like such as chopped gherkins, bacon etc.
Turkish Recipes, Ethnic Recipes, Iftar, Cheeseburger Chowder, Risotto, Macaroni And Cheese, Soup, Food And Drink, Breakfast.. GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. This low carb, low fat, sugar free ketchup contains all of the salty, tangy flavor of traditional ketchup without all the bad stuff. PRINT RECIPE PIN RECIPE ADD TO RECIPE BOX GO TO RECIPE BOX Diets DF • EF • GF • LC • LF • NF • SF • VG • VT Unconventional Diner serves inspired dishes that blend soulful comfort with haute technique.
Vickys Cheeseburger Meatloaf, GF DF EF SF NF prescription
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F. You'll also need a loaf tin and a sheet of parchment paper.
- Break up the mince and add it to a big bowl along with the chopped onion, salt & pepper, half of the tomato ketchup and as much breadcrumbs as needed to bind the mixture, around 2 slices or a quarter of a cup is enough. Add your extras at this point too https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix it together well until it binds and you can form a ball with the mixture.
- Lay out the sheet of parchment paper and pat out the meatloaf mixture to a rough rectangle, the same width as a normal sized loaf tin.
- Mix the rest of the ketchup with the mustard and spread it over the flattened meatloaf, leaving an inch border all around the outside edge.
- Sprinkle a quarter of the cheese on top of the sauce.
- Now using the side of parchment nearest you, start to roll the meatloaf over itself and away from you, like a swiss roll or jelly roll.
- Roll it over so the seam is facing up then place the loaf tin over the top and using the parchment to hold it in the tin, flip it all over.
- Mould the meatloaf to the tin them spread the top with your favourite hamburger relish.
- Bake for 45 minutes then remove from the oven and drain the fat from the tin by gently tipping it either side.
- Top the meatloaf with the remaining cheese then return to the oven for a further 5 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Let stand in the tin for 10 minutes before draining again then, using a small fish slice, remove from the tin onto a plate and slice into 6 portions.
- To make a bacon cheeseburger meatloaf simply add a few bacon rashers to the top halfway through cooking time and you can also add more sliced gherkins before the cheese topping if you like.
See more ideas about Yummy food, Snacks and Food. Book now at Unconventional Diner in Washington, DC. See more ideas about Food, Cooking recipes and Food recipes. GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook.. Easy Cheeseburger Sliders Recipe. easy cheeseburger sliders recipe.