You see to baking fricassee Pumkin-Carrot-Kale Soup using 16 procedure than 5 along with. Here is how you bring about.
prescription of Pumkin-Carrot-Kale Soup
- It's of Pumpkin Palm - size chunk cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of Carrots , - cut into cubes.
- It's 1 small bunch of Kale - finely chopped ,.
- You need 1 of Onion - medium size , finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Masoor Dal -.
- Prepare 1 of Green chilli , - slit length wise.
- You need 3 - 4 cloves of Garlic - finely chopped ,.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger - grated.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf -.
- Prepare pinch of Turmeric powder - a.
- It's 2 tsps of Coriander powder -.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder -.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper -.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil -.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
Pumkin-Carrot-Kale Soup program
- Pressure cook the pumpkin, carrots, green chilli and dal together, with the pinch of turmeric powder, for 3 whistles. When cool, mash it gently with your hands, or with the bottom of the ladle. You could use a blender if you want it in a puréed consistency..
- Heat the cooking pot/pan. Add in the olive oil. Once the oil starts smoking, turn the flame to low. Add the garlic, and sauté it till it get slightly burnt. Now add the bay leaf, followed by the onions. Turn the flame to medium now, and once the onions turn soft, add the celery and ginger. Add the cumin and coriander powders and sauté it lightly..
- Add the kale leaves. Kale requires a higher cook time than regular spinach. Once the content has reduced to about one-fourth, add some water to just drown the mass, and cook covered for about 10 minutes..
- Add the pressure cooked pumpkin and carrot. Add salt and add equal amount of water. Cover and cook in low to medium flame for another 15 minutes..
- Remove the bay leaf from the soup. Add pepper powder and the milk and leave the pot on flame till it bubbles. Turn off the heat. Garnish with coriander leaves..