Masoor dal soup. A delicious and flavourful soup made with veggies and masoor dal. Masoor dal is another dal that is often made in Indian homes. There are a lot of lentils used in Indian cuisine in a variety of ways.
Dal translates to lentil, but when referred to in the context of food it means a spiced Indian lentil soup. Masoor dal being an incomplete grain, it is important to combine it with protein-rich ingredients like paneer, to make a complete, nourishing soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. You create frying heat Masoor dal soup testing 5 instructions also 7 and. Here is how you bring about.
modus operandi of Masoor dal soup
- You need 1/4 cup of masoor dal.
- It's 1/2 cup of mix veggies(bottle gourd, beans, carrot).
- It's 1 tsp of Black salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Lose weight healthily with this delicious soup. Lentil soup is a wholesome comforting soup and is very simple to prepare. Masoor Dal is a classic, traditional Indian dish made with red lentils. Lentils are an everyday staple throughout India, an especially important staple for those regions that enjoy a predominantly.
Masoor dal soup procedure
- Boil 2 cups water in a pan and add daal and all veggies..
- The veggies should be finely chopped..
- Now add salt and cook for 10 mins..
- Now check it..If not cooked, cook it for another 5 mins..
- Turn off the gas and give a good stir..
- Now add black salt and pepper, lemon juice..
- Take out in soup bowl and serve...🍜🍜.
Masoor dal soup enriches with the wholesomeness and nutrition that is much required buy your body. This Massor dal soup recipe will provides adequate nutrition and nourishment for your body. Masoor dal (spiced red lentils) is extremely delicious and flavourful red lentil soup. You can use masoor dal or moong dal or a mix of both to prepare this soup. I have added tomatoes to make it more delicious.